I’m so excited for this new series!!! Please feel free to share this information with anyone else you think may be interested.
Research shows that 85 percent of success in the business world hinges on your soft skills, and only 15 percent on your technical skills. Yet many people do not take the time to invest in the most critical part of their professional training, the crucial social skills that enhance your ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead which helps you build relationships and close deals. Are you ready to invest in your 85 percent?
- Tuesday, March 10, 11:30am-1:00pm, Skirvin, Downtown Oklahoma City (lunch included)
- Tuesday, April 14, 11:30am-1:00pm, Skirvin, Downtown Oklahoma City (lunch included)
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:00-7:30pm, Cocktail Party, Location TBA
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Hosting and being a guest at a lunch, dinner, board, or coffee meeting
- Communication; verbal, written and electronic
- Networking Events; advanced techniques for both Introverts and Extroverts
- Customer Service, and much more.
Course Fee: $287 for all three events in the series
Click here to register, seating is limited and registration closes on March 3.