Summer is over and it’s back-to-school time for the kiddos.
Please take a few minutes to remind the young people in your life how important it is to be aware of their surroundings and how easy it can be to help make the shy, or new, person feel more comfortable; not only during these first few weeks of school, but anytime during the year. It’s amazing how the simple and easy act of eye contact, a smile, a sincere compliment or kind word can go a long way in making someone feel a bit more comfortable and confident.
They may even end up making a new “best friend”.
Don’t miss out… Registration now for our 5-8th grade programs that begin soon in the Oklahoma City and Edmond areas and classes are fulling up quickly.
We have a waiting list for some of the groups.
And yes, a deposit can still be made to secure their spot!
For more information, visit the registration page on the website: https://www.expeditionsinetiquette.com/registration
The highest compliment you can give us is a referral to your friends and coworkers. Please share our registration and contact information with any families you think might be interested in participating in our program.
Each year we build on the previous year as we add to the curriculum. We have many students who continue with us each season, from our Level 5 (5th grade) program through our Passport (High School) Program. Our goal with the continuous exposure, and gentle reminders, of the courtesies we teach over consecutive years – is to assist you in raising well-mannered young adults.
- Continued Exposure: Just as continued exposure to athletics and school homework reaps rewards; continued exposure to the social skills taught in our program will provide lifelong lessons that will benefit your child throughout the classroom and into the boardroom.
- Benefits and Rewards: One of the biggest rewards of our students returning year after year, is the virtual ‘light bulb’ that seems to turn on and stay on; the students are really starting to get it and they are very proud of themselves. Their confidence is building. We’ve highlighted some of our graduating seniors on my blog at www.CareySueVega.com/?s=senior+spotlight
5-8th Grade Levels: Tuition for the 2014-2015 season is $425.
- 5-8th Grade registration online via: https://www.expeditionsinetiquette.com/registration
9-12th Grade Levels: Registration is open and will continue with the Early Bird discount into the fall. Register early to avoid the waiting list.
- 9-12th Grade registration online via: https://www.expeditionsinetiquette.com/passport-high-school-registration
Business Etiquette Training and other Workshops
Would you like to schedule a workshop or presentation?
I’m busy booking projects and working on presentations for clients and am scheduling well into the Fall! Thank you so much for your continued support for this part of my business!
I have a variety of workshops that can be customized to fit your needs and would love to work with your organization, please call or email for more information, 405-721-1467 or CareySue@CareySueVega.com
Here are just a few of the workshop topics:
- Etiquette and the Generations – understanding ‘those guys’
- Creating a Great Customer Service Experience
- Business Etiquette and Professionalism – Navigating Lunch and Networking Events
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Professional Dress
As always, thanks for reading!
- Carey Sue