Thanks Cindy Faulkner (parent of an alum) who spotted this little gem on Facebook recently! I think I may be getting crafty soon and making one that says “Family Face Time” for our family.
What do you think? Could you put this to good use?
Do you have a ‘manner’ or question you would like to see covered in a post? Feel free to send me your thoughts, I would love to hear from you.
My goal is to help my students to feel more comfortable and confident in the social and professional skills; do you know someone who would enjoy this post? If so, please share it and encourage them to sign up to receive Manner Monday? I would appreciate it! And if you’re new to Manner Monday, I’d love for you to take a minute to learn more about why I started it. You can click here to read my very first post that tells all about it.
Thanks for reading!
– Carey Sue
In other news….
Do you know of a 5th-12th grader who would benefit from improved social skills, confidence (the right kind of confidence) and better manners? We have a few options for them…
Registration for the 2016-2017 Season 5-8th grade programs is open, Click here to register.
- Save $50 by registering by July 31 for a single season.
- Or save $364 by taking advantage of the Multi-Season Discount.
Passport (9-12th Grade) Program
Click Here to access more information and to access the Passport (9-12th Grade) Program.
Have you signed up to receive Manner Monday directly to your inbox every week? Click on the button below that says ‘Keep me on the list!’ and choose your settings:
- Manner Monday will go out every Monday morning with a tip of the week, a helpful hint, or a fun ‘mannerly’ story.
- Weekly Updates go out every week (or as I have information to share… so I really should call it something else because you won’t see it ‘weekly’).
Click the button below to subscribe and access Email Newsletter settings:
Business Etiquette Training and other Workshops
Would you like to schedule a workshop or presentation?
I have a variety of workshops that can be customized to fit your needs and would love to work with your organization, Click Here to access the Business Section of the website. Or please call or email for more information, 405-721-1467 or CareySue@CareySueVega.com
Here are just a few of the workshop topics:
- Etiquette and the Generations – understanding ‘those guys’
- Creating a Great Customer Service Experience
- Business Etiquette and Professionalism – Navigating Lunch and Networking Events
- Dude your Rude! Interoffice civility awareness and team building
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Professional Dress
- Trade Show Booth Training
Word of Mouth is the best compliment you can give. Do you know of some who may be interested in our programs, please share our information with them. Here is the best link to share with them, it covers everything in a nutshell: https://www.expeditionsinetiquette.com/youth/programs/