After our long weekend of ice and snow, I felt it appropriate to touch on our
Winter Weather manners:
– Check on the elderly…
- Call to make sure they’re OK and offer your assistance.
- Offer to take them some food?
- Offer to shovel their walk or drive?
– When driving, keep a safe distance. This is no time for road rage, or impatience.
– Be extra polite to the service providers who may be…
- trying to get your electricity turned back on,
- trying to deliver your mail
- trying to keep the entrance to your office building cleared
To have the free ‘Manner Monday’ Email Newsletter sent to your inbox every Monday morning, click here.
Scroll to the bottom and ‘update your profile’ to subscribe.
Do you have a ‘Manner’ you would like to see discussed?
Feel free to send me your thoughts and of course feel free to share Manner Monday with your friends and colleagues.